We left Rennes for Paris (Charles of Gaul). After a stopover at Istanbul, we landed at Isfahan. Then we went by bus to Yazd, to always reach by bus, Shiraz (next to the site of Persepolis). Finely, we went to the city of Kashan.
From Kashan, we went by taxi in the mountains of Abyaneh, to always return by taxi to Isfahan.
15 days later, back to Rennes, with like the departure a stopover at Istanbul.
- Our journey from Rennes :
- Our course in Iran :
Our journey in Iran
Chronology of articles by order of travel :
- A departure for Iran that almost did not take place (22/07/2016)
- First day in Iran and discovery of Esfahan (23/07/2016)
- Journey in the city of Esfahan (24/07/2016)
- Discovery of the city of Yazd under the heat (25/07/2016)
- Yazd : Dolat Abad, Water Museum, Museum of Mirrors and lights (26/07/2016)
- Yazd – The village of Saryazd and more (27/07/2016)
- Departure from Yazd for Shiraz and invitation to the mosque (28/07/2016)
- Discovery of Persepolis and the Naranjestan Garden (29/07/2016)
- Visit of the Shah-e Cheragh Mosque and departure for Kashan by night bus (30/07/2016)
- Discover the city of Kashan and its fortifications (31/07/2016)
- Discovering the villas of Kashan and the Tabatabei house (01/08/2016)
- Expedition in the Iranian desert : the caravanserail (02/08/2016)
- Salt Lake and departure for Abyaneh (03/08/2016)
- Journey on the mountains of Abyaneh and return to Isfahan (04/08/2016)
- Discovery of the Armenian quarter of Isfahan (05/08/2016)
- Departure from Isfahan and return to Brittany (06/08/2016)